We are located in Southern Oregon, right on the I-5 cooridor and very easy to find. Adopt a retired breeding dog! Chihuahuas, French Bulldogs and Boston Terriers available!
We are a small family owned kennel, The pet breeds we produce are: French Bulldogs, Chihuahuas, and FrenchBos ( French Bulldog X Boston Terrier). We pride ourselves on producing Pet quality Puppies with happy, loving natures and do everything humanly possible to insure physically as well as genetically healthy pups and breeding adults!
Although you may find many of our pups are show quality in both the Chihuahuas and French Bulldogs, Our breeding programs are focused on fantastic coat colors and patterns above all else. This enable us to provide families searching for that perfect pet quality puppy to have a very unique one! You will also see in our chihuahuas that because we produce PET quality, some of the chihuahuas will mature larger than the standards description you may have read on different registries. This is because those standards are written for SHOW QUALITY requirements, and whether the pup is smaller or larger, shorter or taller, doesn't have perfect ears, etc... will all determine that it is a PET QUALITY pup.
So, if you are here to find a pet, come on over and visit! We are confident that we have a healthy, happy pup for you, because after all, regardless of "standards" don't we all just want a healthy, happy Puppy?
If you are interested in any of the pets we have available, please make sure to read our Health guarantee/ sales contract and read thru our puppy and dog information, so you can be prepared to take care of your new little one.
Our Teacup and Toy chihuahuas come in wonderful colors: blue, chocolate, black, brindle, tan, white, lavender( yes, purple), black and tan, pied / spotted, cream, chinchilla, basically any coat pattern or color of any dog you could point to on a dog breed chart!
We have Longhaired Chihuahuas and Short Haired Chihuahuas available. We have Mexican and Deer type Chihuahuas too.
Our prices on our Chihuahuas range from $175.00 to $1200.00 thru out the year,
The puppies priced under $300.00 go very quickly!
We breed for a healthy non hypoglycemic size of 5 Ã¢ï¿½ï¿½ 7 pounds at maturity, we of course do have them born smaller and larger, due to genetic variations. We use a US Postal scale ( digital) to weigh our puppies and go by the Chihuahua growth chart to estimate mature weight.
If you would like a Ã¢ï¿½ï¿½ Virtual Tour Ã¢ï¿½ï¿½ of our farm, please visit our website and watch the YouTube video. It is narrated, so make sure to have your sound turned on!
We also Post up to date photos and VIDEOS of the puppies we have available on our website. This is so you can see how happy, healthy and outgoing our pups are.
We are very focused on matching the right home with the appropriate puppy, so please have patience with us if you inquire about a puppy! We do not place our teeny Ã¢ï¿½ï¿½ tiny teacups with families that have small children. If you are a young family we do have some fantastic larger Chihuahua puppies for you to fall in love with!
We are located in Drain, Oregon. We are Easily reached on the I-5 freeway corridor from anywhere on the west coast:
Oregon : Portland, Salem, Eugene, Bend, Medford, Grants Pass, Roseburg, Springfield
Washington : Seattle, Tacoma, Vancouver, Tri-cities ,Spokane
California : Redding, San Francisco, Sacremento
ALL OUR PUPS COME WITH:
* 1 year health guarantee/sales contract, this also includes a 15 day guarantee from the date of purchase against diseases including but not limited to Parvo, Distemper, etcÃ¢ï¿½Â¦
* Additional Purchase Warranty available, doubles your purchase price guarantee!
* Coupon for first vet visit at Banfield Vet clinic ( located inside Petsmart) -*** FREE ***
* Up to date 5 way vaccinations and wormings for ALL common parisites.
* Litter box training started
* Puppy starter kit Ã¢ï¿½ï¿½ Complete new puppy instructions, we even have FREE E books on puppy care, housetraining, obedience training and MORE for you!
* Puppy gift bag with a soft Blanket, toys, nutrient paste and a supply of current food being fed - ( Diamond, No corn, wheat or glutens!)
* Written health record and outline of projected dates for next treatments needed
* CKC Purebred registration
* Mom and Dad are on site. All our Moms and Dads are spayed/neutered and placed in appropriate loving homes before age 6.
* When you visit us you are given full access to all the areas where we raise our puppies and care for our moms and dads!
* 24/7 help and support for the life of the puppy/dog! We even offer to continue your puppyÃ¢ï¿½ï¿½s Vaccinations and Wormings ( and we include a nail trim) for the cost of the vaccination ( about 5.00 ) So if you live close enough to make the trip worth while, we can save you some $, AND make sure your puppy completes itÃ¢ï¿½ï¿½s vaccinations!
* We do not require you to take the puppy to the vet within a limited amount of time after purchase, other breeders do this so they can void your contract coverage if you do not follow thru.
We hope you take the time to visit us, and see that we set the standards for other breeders to compare to!
PLEASE - Do not buy from puppy mills! Insist on seeing ALL areas where the breeder cares for thier dogs and puppies, to see with your own eyes is the only way to be sure. If you are not aware of what a puppy mill is, please visit our website, I have posted a page with educational material for you to read, there are videos also!
You are always welcome to call me on my cell too, or drop me an email!